How we process your personal data
Personal information refers to information that can be attributed to you. We may handle the following personal information that can be attributed to you as a contact person:
• E-mail address
• other information that you provide in your contacts with us.
Purpose of the proceedings and legal bases
We process your personal data for the purpose of administering our client relationships, delivering services, administering the action you have requested, or as required by law, and are no longer stored beyond what is required to fulfill this purpose. The processing takes place on the basis that it is necessary for us to be able to perform work-related tasks in an efficient manner.
Storage of personal data
We store your personal information for as long as is necessary to deliver the service. To the extent that your personal data is no longer necessary to deliver the service, the data will be deleted.
• You have the right to receive confirmation of whether we process personal data concerning you, and in that case to have access to this personal data and also information about the personal data and our handling of them.
• You have the right to have incorrect personal data concerning you corrected by us immediately. You also have the right to supplement incomplete personal data in certain cases, taking into account the purpose of the processing.
• You have the right to have your personal data deleted by us under certain circumstances, e.g. if the personal data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, or if the personal data has been processed illegally.
• You have the right to demand that we limit the processing of your personal data in certain cases. If you e.g. If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, you can demand that we limit the processing of the data during the time it takes us to check whether the data is correct.
• You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the personal data that you have provided to us and that concerns you.
We take a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. Only employees who perform a specific job have access to personally identifiable information.